SNPwatch: Believe It Or Not, Researchers Find Genetic Variant Linked To Gullibility
April 1, 2010
found another gene — located near IPO11, and potentially linked — that influences gullibility, identified by studying the neurons in a part of the brain that is unusually active in people who tend to believe papers that invoke fancy brain scans.SNPwatch April 1st edition gives you the latest news about imaginary research linking various traits and conditions to individual genetic variations. These studies are exciting because we can imagine how genetics may affect our bodies and health; but in all cases, actual research is needed. For that reason it is important to remember that the studies we describe in SNPwatch April 1st edition are for amusement and recreational purposes only. All names and research described in this post are fictitious and any resemblance to actual people or work is entirely coincidental.
You may also want to check out:
- SNPwatch: Researchers Identify Variant Associated with Breast Density
- SNPWatch: Genetic Variants Associated with Type 2 Diabetes in South Asians and E...
- SNPwatch: Eating Veggies Can Decrease Genetic Risk for Heart Attack
- SNPWatch: A First For Ewing Sarcoma
- SNPwatch: Novel Genetic Factors for Crohn’s Disease Identified for Ashkenazi Jew...
- Genetics and a rare bone cancer