The journal Current Biology has a special review issue on the global genetic history of Homo sapiens. The articles are written for a fairly technical audience, but if it’s a topic you’re interested in, you might want to check it out. All of the articles are available online for free.
- Archaeogenetics — Towards a ‘New Synthesis’?
- The Evolution of Human Genetic and Phenotypic Variation in Africa
- The Archaeogenetics of Europe
- The Human Genetic History of South Asia
- The Human Genetic History of East Asia: Weaving a Complex Tapestry
- The Human Genetic History of Oceania: Near and Remote Views of Dispersal
- The Human Genetic History of the Americas: The Final Frontier
- The Genetics of Human Adaptation: Hard Sweeps, Soft Sweeps, and Polygenic Adaptation