- The Health Museum, Houston, TX is hosting “Genome: The Secret of How Life Works” from 2/2/08 to 5/4/08.
- The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose, CA, is showing Genetics: Technology with a Twist. They also have an online exhibition Understanding Genetics.
- The Dolan DNA Learning Center at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory in New York hosts several exhibitions on the subject of genetics. They also have Saturday DNA! — a series of classes and laboratory sessions for interested students.
- At the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, you’ll find Genetics: Decoding Life.
- Find out about the monk who started it all — Gregor Mendel: Planting the Seeds of Genetics is at the Pink Palace Museum in Memphis, Tennessee from 2/2/08 until 4/27/08.
- The St. Louis Science Center has the DNA Zone Gallery.
- At The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia you can learn how genetics is just one aspect of making you you in the exhibit Identity: An Exhibition of You.
Fascinated by genetics? Curious about what the future of science will bring? Looking for a way to celebrate DNA Day on April 25? Here’s a list of museums from around the country with genetics themed exhibits. Drop us a line if there is one you know of one that we’ve missed!